10. How to Pair Earbuds with an Apple Watch
Listening to music on your Apple Watch requires pairing
your watch with Bluetooth headphones.
• Make sure your headphones are in discovery mode.
• Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap
• Tap on the name of the headphones you want to pair. In
the future, the headphones should automatically connect
to your watch whenever they are powered on and in range
of your watch.
11. How to Access Music Controls without
Leaving the Workout App
Before watchOS 4, you had to leave the Workout app and
open the Music app in order to access the music playback
controls. That’s not always an easy feat mid-workout! Fortunately, the music playback controls are now accessible directly within your workout.
• From the main workout screen while tracking a workout,
• Use the controls to adjust your music volume or skip a
song and then swipe right to return to tracking your workout.
12. How to Set a Playlist to Autoplay When
You Start an Apple Watch Workout
This tip is all about getting the music flowing without any
extra effort on your part.
• Open the Watch app on your iPhone and select My
Watch at the bottom of the screen.
• Go to Workout > Workout Playlist and tap the playlist
you want to autoplay when you start a workout.
• Another quick and easy way to access music controls
while using your Workout app is to use the controls on
your earbuds. �
Becca Ludlum is a blogger and freelance writer. She is the go-to gal in her circles
for everything iPhone and loves finding new apps, tips, and tricks to share. Becca
lives in the middle of the Arizona desert with her husband and two boys, and can’t
imagine life getting any better. Check out her parenting and technology blog at My-CrazyGoodLife.com.